Thursday, April 19, 2007

I was tagged

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 8 weird or random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 8 people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "You are tagged" on their profile and to read your latest blog. Have fun!

1. I've gained 43 pounds in the last 9 months

2. I love winter time more than all the other seasons.

3. I can't have the closet door open while I sleep at night.

4. I like watching Backyardigans with my 5-year-old, and singing along, of course.

5. I have to work hard to get vegetables on the table each night--I don't like them, but Bianca will never know.

6. I am a believer in horoscopes now.

7. I belong to three book clubs, and two writing groups

8. I can't stand the sight of blood or having an IV or needle poked into me. I've thrown up and passed out in the past because of them.